NPPC Pension Primer
- Pension Primer One-Pager
- Defined Benefit vs Defined Contribution Plans
- Cash Balance Plans
- Pensions Benefit State and Local Governments
- ‘The Kansas Story’ How Politicians Undermine Pension Funds
- Plan Choice Undermines Retirement Security
- Women and Retirement Security
- Rate of Return Explained
- The Economic Benefit of Defined Benefit Pensions
- NPPC Report: Public Pensions Work- And These Three Systems Prove It
- NPPC Report: Retirement Security Often Overlooked In Conversation Around Oklahoma Teacher Shortage
- NPPC Report: Why Pensions Matter
- NPPC Report: A School’s Choice: Retirement Security for Charter School Teachers
- The IPPFA is the primary education provider for public pension fund trustees in the state of Illinois. Their members manage over eighteen billion dollars in pension assets.
- Founded in 1941, NCPERS is the principal trade association working to promote and protect pensions by focusing on advocacy, research and education for the benefit of public sector pension stakeholders.
- NCTR membership includes 68 state, territorial, and local pension systems. These systems serve more than 18 million active and retired teachers, non– teaching personnel, and other public employees, and have combined assets of more than $1.8 trillion in their trust funds.
- The National Institute on Retirement Security is a non-profit research and education organization established to contribute to informed policymaking by fostering a deep understanding of the value of retirement security to employees, employers, and the economy as a whole.