Educators and other dedicated public employees are under attack in Arizona. Our public employees have dedicated their lives to serving their communities and they have always played by the rules. Now extremist politicians and Wall Street-backed special interests want to change those rules in the middle of the game and take away the retirement security that Arizona’s working families have earned.
The Arizona Retirement Security Coalition stands up for those families. ARSC provides the public and the media with resources, research, and facts about the true cost of gutting public pension systems and the extremist agenda that’s out to weaken retirement security for all Arizonans.
The risky changes being pushed by Wall Street and its pet politicians will not help government budgets or the economy. Join us and take a stand for the middle class.
Support the Arizona Retirement Security Coalition
The Arizona Retirement Security Coalition strives to help families fulfill the American dream: that if you work hard and play by the rules, you can retire with dignity at the end of your career.
Your support will help ARSC educate policymakers about the importance of pensions as a tool for a secure retirement and fight to protect and expand retirement security for all.
Your donation will be processed by the National Public Pension Coalition and distributed to the Arizona Retirement Security Coalition.
- NEW REPORT: Fiscal Responsibility and 401(k)s – Why Converting Public Employees to Defined-Contribution Retirement Plans is Wrong for Arizona
- Arizona Pension Buck
- Putting Pension Cost in Context: Arizona
- How does the Arizona State Retirement System benefit your community? The Annuity by County Map shows the breakdown of pension benefits by county in Arizona.
- Hear from Arizona retirees in their own words
- ARSC Voluntary Survey Findings
- ARSC Survey Results
- Learn more about the Arizona State Retirement System: